What kinds of things am I responsible for paying for?
December 3, 2016 7:52 am
- Three meals every day (excluding lunch during school days, if provided by the school).
- Snacks (including snacks that you allow them to buy from the Asian market).
- Dinner out with the family.
- Activities, if it is a family activity
- Toiletries (what you would normally buy for your family, anything outside of that is their responsibility)
- All fuel to get to and from activities and school. The student should not pay for rides.
- All costs related to laundry.
- Costs to pick up your student at the airport or to return them to the airport.
- Reasonable Christmas gift if the student stays for the holidays.