What kinds of things am I responsible for paying for?
December 3, 2016 7:29 am
- All clothing needed/wanted but your uniform
- Any school supplies you want above the required ones for school
- Any meals you eat out with your friends
- Any activities you decide to participate in outside of family activities
- All travel expenses related to trips back home to China or any other traveling you do without your host family
- Any special items that you want outside of the normal things that your host family buys, especially if they are more expensive than what your host family would provide
- Your own cell phone, supplies, and phone charges
- Any extra reading or studying books you want to buy outside from the required ones for class
- If your host family takes a vacation, you are responsible for your part of the trip: plane, host, admission (like to Disneyland). If you don’t want to go with them, then other housing arrangements need to be made while they are gone.