What kinds of things are my host family responsible for paying for?
December 3, 2016 7:30 am
- Three meals every day (excluding lunch during school days, if provided by the school).
- Dinner out with the family.
- Activities, if it is a family activity.
- Toiletries (outside of the normal things your host family would pay for, especially if you want something more expensive)
- All fuel to get to and from activities and school. You should not have to pay for a ride.
- All costs related to laundry.
- Costs to pick you up and take you back to the airport.
- Reasonable Christmas gift if you decide to stay for the holidays.