What kinds of things is my student responsible for paying for?
December 3, 2016 7:52 am
- All clothing needed/wanted but your student’s uniform
- Any school supplies you want above the required ones for school
- Any meals he/she eat out with his/her friends
- Any activities your student decides to participate in outside of family activities
- All travel expenses related to trips back home to China or any other traveling he/she does without you and your family
- Any special items that he/she wants outside of the normal things that you provide, especially if they are more expensive than what you would normally pay for
- His/her own cell phone, supplies, and phone charges
- Any extra reading or studying books he/she wants to buy outside from the required ones for class
- If you and your family take a vacation, your student is responsible for their part of the trip: plane, host, admission (like to Disneyland). If he/she doesn’t want to go with you, then other housing arrangements need to be made while you are gone.