What requirements does Twinn Palms have for its host families and students?
December 3, 2016 8:16 am
Among other requirements, Twinn Palms expects its host families to:
- Provide a safe, supportive, and loving home for the duration of your student’s stay
- Welcome your student into your family and encourage him/her to participate in all aspects of family life: meals, chores, transportation, engage in meaningful conversation
- Provide the love and understanding a young person needs to enjoy a successful academic year in America.
Among other requirements, Twinn Palms expects its students to:
- Know and abide by all program rules.
- Be an active and responsible member of your host family, keeping in mind they are here to love and support you.
- Attend school daily, complete all your assigned homework and classwork.
- Keep an open line of communication between you, your host family, and Homestay Coordinator.
- Maintain a grade of C or above in every course. Seek out help/tutoring if you are having a challenging time in your classes.